Several Tennessee lawmakers have signed onto a legal action intended to force President Barack to turn over his birth certificate and other documents to prove his citizenship, an effort already rejected by the U.S. Supreme Court in another case.
Tennessee Reps. Eric Swafford, Stacey Campfield, Glen Casada and Frank Nicely have all agreed to be plaintiffs in future legal action from a Russian immigrant in California who has challenged whether Obama meets constitutional criteria to be president.
The lawsuit from the Defend Our Freedoms Foundation, which has not yet been filed, will be among several court challenges to Obama’s citizenship. Read More
UPDATE 15 FEB Video
OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: STAR PARKER : GLENN BECK FOX NEWS
UPDATED 14 FEB
Obama wants to spy on your Medical Records thats suppose to be between your doctor and you, But he does not want to share his records such as a Birth Cert.
The American people could help out by contacting their congressmen and demanding action by the courts! Obama should not be above the law, which he think he is! Come on people lets make our voice heard!
(1) Obama Occidental College records, Subpoenaed records, Obama ineligible, Gary Kreep, U.S. Justice Foundation, Barry Soetero, College lawyers, Stuart W. Rudnick of Musick, Peeler & Garrett, Fredric D. Woocher, Worldnetdaily.com, February 13, 2009
(2) Friday the 13th Fairness Doctrine Watch By Michelle Malkin
(3) Obama Attorneys Want All Obama Personal Records SEALED
(4) State Representatives Joining Effort To Determine Obama’s Eligibility
(5) Challenging Obama’s Presidency